Defeat the Drama Episode #3 Show Notes
4 Simple Steps to Igniting Follow Through
- Clear Expectations: Make sure you have a meeting of the minds with your team. Everyone is on the same page and fully aware of what is expected. Align those expectations up with your specific business objectives
- Specific Consequences: I recommend a good Progressive Discipline Process
- Be a Leader who will Follow Through if Your Employees Don’t: Enact the prescribed consequences if your team members are failing to follow through.
- Celebrate Success: At a minimum, give a quick thank you, thumbs up or high five for a job well done when they do follow through. Use both negative and positive reinforcement.
Need a comprehensive program to help you defeat drama in your organization?
Join the Defeat the Drama, Delight Your Customers and Improve Your Bottom Line Boot Camp
You Will Learn To:
- Gain Clarityabout what you sell, how it should feel and why do you do what you do?
2. Generate Actions Aligned with Business Objectives
3. Empower Your Team to take Targeted Actionwith Tenacity
4. Identify and Remove Barriers to Team Productivity
5. Drive Focused Employee Correction Conversations
6. Hire Well
7. Establish Harmony and Productivity
Kirsten will personally walk you through the required transformation step by step via video. Each module is available 24/7 and includes an Action Guide to walk you through implementation. You will also have access to exclusive office hours with Kirsten.
Click to get your discount exclusively for Podcast listeners: http://focusforwardcoaching.com/dtdb