DTD Episode 63 Show Notes
Are You Limiting Your Team’s Success?
If something is not going well in your department or business look at you first and ask, “What did I do to contribute to this situation?”
Some good places to look first:
- Did I set clear and consistent expectations (quantity, quality)?
- Does the team or individual have the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities?
- Am I helping to create an environment that is encouraging and motivating?
- Have I made my employees afraid to take action?
- Is there an effective process in place that is well documented and available?
- Are the necessary resources available (time, equipment, supplies)?
- Is the current goal consistent with organization mission and vision?
- Have I addressed any performance or attitude issues?
As a leader you are empowered to fix what is broken with the team and to improve the outcomes your team is achieving.
Need a comprehensive program to help you defeat drama in your organization?
Join the Defeat the Drama, Delight Your Customers and Improve Your Bottom Line Boot Camp
You Will Learn To:
- Gain Clarityabout what you sell, how it should feel and why do you do what you do?
2. Generate Actions Aligned with Business Objectives
3. Empower Your Team to take Targeted Actionwith Tenacity
4. Identify and Remove Barriers to Team Productivity
5. Drive Focused Employee Correction Conversations
6. Hire Well
7. Establish Harmony and Productivity
Kirsten will personally walk you through the required transformation step by step via video. Each module is available 24/7 and includes an Action Guide to walk you through implementation. You will also have access to exclusive office hours with Kirsten.
Click to get your discount exclusively for Podcast listeners: http://www.defeatthedrama.com/podcastdiscount