DTD Episode 55 Show Notes
Are Your Fears Stopping You?
5 Keys to Moving Ahead
Fear has a place. Fear tells us to go into protection mode. Our physical well being is in danger!
The problem is, the way we live today that fear telling us to stop – don’t move – danger and the accompanying adrenalin rush are not usually consistent with the threat level.
Our physical safety is rarely in danger. It’s just the primal part of our brain still trying to do it’s work the old way in a new world.
And yet, our innate reaction is the same: be still, listen, be alert and take no further action!
If we listen to that innate sense in situations that are just uncomfortable we are stopping in our tracks too often.
And the truth about fear is that if you give in it will get bigger and bigger! That innate response will be triggered more easily. You will be stopping in your tracks more and more.
If you let it fear can immobilize you!
When my oldest son was young I watched as his fear of thunderstorms grew.
Some strategies to use to get real about your fears so you can move through them:
- What is the fear really?
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- What are the chances of that actually happening?
- What would the outcome be? What could you do about it if that did happen?
- Or – Feel that Fear and Say, “Forget it! I’m doing it anyway!”
Need a comprehensive program to help you defeat drama in your organization?
Join the Defeat the Drama, Delight Your Customers and Improve Your Bottom Line Boot Camp
A Surefire 7 Step System to Get your Team Doing what you Need, Loving what they Do & Directing Focus where it Should Be
You Will Learn To:
1. Gain Clarity about what you sell, how it should feel and why do you do what you do?
2. Generate Actions Aligned with Business Objectives
3. Empower Your Team to take Targeted Action with Tenacity
4. Identify and Remove Barriers to Team Productivity
5. Drive Focused Employee Correction Conversations
6. Hire Well
7. Establish Harmony and Productivity
Kirsten will personally walk you through the required transformation step by step via video. Each module is available 24/7 and includes an Action Guide to walk you through implementation. You will also have access to exclusive office hours with Kirsten.
Click to get your discount exclusively for Podcast listeners: http://www.defeatthedrama.com/podcastdiscount