Defeat the Drama Episode #2 Show Notes
Six Simple Steps of Great Delegation
• How (Optional)
• By When
• Communication Schedule
• Offer Support
Determine What to Delegate:
What tasks or projects do you do now that you don’t like and are not good at? Create a list. Break larger tasks or projects down. It is possible that you are great at parts of the task but could delegate pieces that you’d prefer to avoid.
Need a comprehensive program to help you defeat drama in your organization?
Join the Defeat the Drama, Delight Your Customers and Improve Your Bottom Line Boot Camp
You Will Learn To:
- Gain Clarityabout what you sell, how it should feel and why do you do what you do?
2. Generate Actions Aligned with Business Objectives
3. Empower Your Team to take Targeted Actionwith Tenacity
4. Identify and Remove Barriers to Team Productivity
5. Drive Focused Employee Correction Conversations
6. Hire Well
7. Establish Harmony and Productivity
Kirsten will personally walk you through the required transformation step by step via video. Each module is available 24/7 and includes an Action Guide to walk you through implementation. You will also have access to exclusive office hours with Kirsten.
Click to get your discount exclusively for Podcast listeners: http://focusforwardcoaching.com/dtdb